- Size: Height: 39cm Width: 35cm Depth:14cm
- Strap length: 66 cm
- Blackwatch Halley Stevenson water resistant waxed cotton
- Black hand painted Italian vegetable tanned leather handles.
- Cut and sewn in Suffolk and handles put on inhouse in the Hackney studio
- Magnetic fastening
- Inside slip pocket
- Simple unlined interior
- Side Popper tabs in bridle leather to fold bag smaller
- Silver Colour Italian Brass Hardware
KATE SHERIDAN Midi Tote, Blackwatch tartan
The little sister of the Giga Tote, the Midi Tote is a touch smaller than the Giga, but still spacious enough for all your daily needs. A lightweight but strong tote, featuring sturdy vegetable tanned bridle handle. The bag is cut out and stitched in Suffolk, and sent here to the Kate Sheridan studio where we hand edge paint the straps and attach them.
The bag can be folded in and clipped at the sides to make a smaller and more triangular shape, or used open for full effect. Made from water resistant British waxed cotton.
This is made using waxed cotton from Halley Stevenson, who have been making high quality cloth in Dundee since 1864. A classic heritage cloth, waxed cotton is water and wind resistant, but also breathes well. This makes it perfect for everyday wear, be that in a rain mac or a handbag.
Traditional waxed cotton should not be machine or hand washed with any detergents, as this will strip the wax coating off and may lead to uneven marks in the cloth. We recommend sponge cleaning the material with water, and mud/dirt should always be left to dry before being brushed off.