- Width: 19cm, Height: 10.5cm, Depth: 6.5cm
- Max Strap Drop: 57cm at longest
- Min Strap Drop: 47cm at shortest
- Italian veg-tanned leather
- With an anti-stain finish to improve colourfastness and water damage
- Zip closure
- Removable adjustable bridle strap
- Bridle leather handle, bold stitching
- Inside zipped pocket
- Made in Spain
ALLY CAPELLINO Waste You Want Leila Medium Crossbody Bag, sky blue/black
At Ally Capellino they believe that nothing should go to waste wherever possible, so they’ve reworked their classic Leila bag using only offcuts of deadstock leathers from previous seasons. It’s a handy, compact cross body; neat, tidy, internal pockets and zip-up secure, in cool sky blue.
It has an adjustable, removable tan leather strap for easy and long lasting use, as well as matching top handle.
Leftover leather has never looked so good
Ally Capellino’s signature Calvert Leather group uses an Italian hide that has been washed and oiled to bring out the natural grain and touch of the leather giving a relaxed as well as luxurious look. This leather is strong and resilient and will build up a patina that is individual to each wearer. A bit of hide food or leather polish will help to keep it clean and supple.
Beware of colour transfer from darker leathers onto lighter coloured clothing and vice versa, denim can be a particular enemy.